ABOUT US: Our practice specializes in outpatient orthopedic/musculoskeletal rehabilitation. As one of the largest independent non-physician owned private practices in Arizona, we currently have 9 locations with one soon to open in Yuma, Arizona. We have 30+ successful years in the community and have built a solid reputation by delivering high quality results oriented rehabilitation medicine services. Our company has lead the way in sports medicine and rehab since our beginnings in 1983. If you have the passion for service and are looking for a solid company that is progressive, expanding and dynamic in the changing times then look no further. Find out more about STI at www.stirehab.com.
* 9 clinic practice and growing
* Great mentorship from skilled practitioners for new grads and inexperienced clinicians
* CEU reimbursement including sponsoring of many in-house training opportunities
* Excellent facilities with top of the line equipment
* Great benefit package
* Competitive salary- based on experience
* EHR system
* Sign on and relocation packages available- negotiable on a case by case basis
* Path to management and leadership for motivated individuals
* Clinically challenging and diverse caseloads
It is very important to STI that each staff member we hire shares our philosophy of customer service at all costs. Important attributes for our practitioners include: humility, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to communicate the written and spoken word effectively.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
1) Sun City / Surprise / N. Phoenix - Full-time experienced outpt orthopedic physical therapist. New grads will be considered for this position. This is a wonderful clinic atmosphere treating a variety of orthopaedic and rehabilitative cases. Positions include above average pay, potential signing bonus, incentives and benefits to match! We offer a path to leadership and management positions with mentorship opportunities.
2) Yuma, AZ – We are pleased to announce our expansion to Yuma, Arizona. This is a brand new clinic location with excellent opportunity to introduce STI physical therapy to the Yuma area community. We are looking for full-time staff to include supervisory and experienced physical therapists and an assistant. New grads will be considered. These positions will require all the items of any start-up clinic/business including patient care, marketing and occasional travel to Phoenix for meetings, etc.. We will provide the training to the qualified staff in our method and philosophy of service. Relocation costs and signing bonus for the right individuals will be provided. Yuma has a small town atmosphere with numerous ways to enjoy the outdoors with the Colorado River and many small lakes as well as the Imperial Sand Dunes.
3) Phoenix/Arcadia - Busy out-patient orthopedic physical therapy clinic looking for a full-time physical therapist. Experience preferred, new grads considered. Atmosphere is team and customer service oriented. We are looking for enthusiasm, passion and energy in application of our service based model.