Updated January 2014
ABOUT US: Our practice specializes in outpatient orthopedic/musculoskeletal rehabilitation. As one of the largest independent non-physician owned private practices in Arizona, we currently have 9 locations with one soon to open in Yuma, Arizona. We have 30+ successful years in the community and have built a solid reputation by delivering high quality results oriented rehabilitation medicine services. Our company has lead the way in sports medicine and rehab since our beginnings in 1983. If you have the passion for service and are looking for a solid company that is progressive, expanding and dynamic in the changing times then look no further. Find out more about STI at www.stirehab.com.
* 10 clinic practice and growing
* Great mentorship from skilled practitioners for new grads and inexperienced clinicians
* CEU reimbursement including sponsoring of many in-house training opportunities
* Excellent facilities with top of the line equipment
* Great benefit package
* Competitive salary- based on experience
* EHR system
* Sign on and relocation packages available- negotiable on a case by case basis
* Path to management and leadership for motivated individuals
* Clinically challenging and diverse caseloads
It is very important to STI that each staff member we hire shares our philosophy of customer service at all costs. Important attributes for our practitioners include: humility, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to communicate the written and spoken word effectively.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
1) Full Time Physical Therapist Clinical Manager and Leader Mesa, AZ – We are in search of an experienced physical therapist to provide clinical leadership and management responsibilities in an existing and successful rehabilitation facility. The facility is state of the art and includes a large award winning therapy pool. This is a great position for that seasoned and ambitious therapist who wants to advance their careers to the next level leading an energetic and enthusiastic team. The ideal candidate will be upbeat and positive about the current opportunity we have as rehabilitation professionals while being a solid communicator, leader and innovator who understands the current practice climate we are in.
2) Full Time Staff Physical Therapist Mesa, AZ – for the same facility outpt center as listed above. Great opportunity for the right candidate to experience a full service rehabilitation clinic with world class facilities and beautiful aquatic therapy center.
3) Full or Part Time Physical Therapist and PTA Yuma, AZ – we are pleased to announce our expansion to Warm and sunny Yuma, AZ where outdoor fun and recreation abounds. This is a brand new clinic location with excellent opportunity to introduce the STI way to the Yuma area community. We are looking for full-time physical therapist and assistant to round out our staffing. Great position for a new graduate to learn from an experienced team. Training will be provided to new staff in our philosophy of service model and all aspects of our practice. Opportunity for significant growth with financial performance incentives to match. Relocation costs, signing bonus and/or tuition and loan repayment are available for this position. Yuma has a small town atmosphere with numerous ways to enjoy the outdoors with the Colorado River and many small lakes as well as the Imperial sand dunes.
4) Full Time Physical Therapist, Phoenix, AZ – As part of the east Phoenix metro area this full service outpatient clinic is looking for a talented, energetic and skilled staff therapist. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and work with a very diverse primarily orthopedic population. Great team environment, benefits and incentive opportunities. Experienced outpt ortho PT preferred but all candidates considered.
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume or C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call (602) 467-8617.
Many of you may unaware of all of the ways in which physical or occupational/hand therapy can help to improve your quality of life. If you find that you cannot do certain things due to pain, then it might be time to talk with your doctor or speak with one of our therapists to see if physical therapy is right for you.
Could you benefit from physical therapy? The following are a few of the common challenges our patients’ experience prior to beginning treatment.
• Inability to stand or sit comfortably for long periods of time
• Difficulty getting in and out of bed
• Trouble sleeping
• Difficulty getting dressed, preparing a meal or opening containers
• Inability to walk for a minimum of 20 minutes
• Trouble with balance or unsteadiness
• Unable to enjoy leisure activities
• Unable to interact with children or grandchildren
• Limited ability to participate in or pain during exercise
• Unable to work or perform job duties
• Difficulty going up and down steps or curbs
If you find yourself avoiding or in pain due to the most basic daily activities, hobbies or recreational pursuits relief could be found in physical therapy treatment. Physical therapy doesn’t involve medication or invasive procedures and it does not mask the pain or discomfort. Physical therapy is intended to resolve the issue, get you back to your normal activities and allow you to enjoy the things you love to do.
At STI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation it is our mission to get every one of our patients back to their work, their play and their life! We have a full staff of highly trained practitioners at eight convenient locations ready to serve you. There is no need to wait any longer, we strive to get new patients in within 24-48 hours. Call today to schedule your initial evaluation (602) 467-8698 or visit our website for more information on how we can help you. Medicare, AHCCCS, workers compensation, personal injury and most insurance accepted.