Updated January 2014
ABOUT US: Our practice specializes in outpatient orthopedic/musculoskeletal rehabilitation. As one of the largest independent non-physician owned private practices in Arizona, we currently have 9 locations with one soon to open in Yuma, Arizona. We have 30+ successful years in the community and have built a solid reputation by delivering high quality results oriented rehabilitation medicine services. Our company has lead the way in sports medicine and rehab since our beginnings in 1983. If you have the passion for service and are looking for a solid company that is progressive, expanding and dynamic in the changing times then look no further. Find out more about STI at www.stirehab.com.
* 10 clinic practice and growing
* Great mentorship from skilled practitioners for new grads and inexperienced clinicians
* CEU reimbursement including sponsoring of many in-house training opportunities
* Excellent facilities with top of the line equipment
* Great benefit package
* Competitive salary- based on experience
* EHR system
* Sign on and relocation packages available- negotiable on a case by case basis
* Path to management and leadership for motivated individuals
* Clinically challenging and diverse caseloads
It is very
important to STI that each staff member we hire shares our philosophy of customer service at all costs. Important attributes for our practitioners include: humility, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to communicate the written and spoken word effectively.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
1) Full Time Physical Therapist Mesa, AZ – We are in search of an experienced physical therapist to provide clinical leadership and management responsibilities in an existing and successful rehabilitation facility. The facility is state of the art and includes a large award winning therapy pool. This is a great position for that seasoned and ambitious therapist who wants to advance their careers to the next level leading an energetic and enthusiastic team. The ideal candidate will be upbeat and positive about the current opportunity we have as rehabilitation professionals while being a solid communicator, leader and innovator who understands the current practice climate we are in.
2) Full Time Front Office Personnel, Phoenix, AZ – STi is currently seeking full time front office personnel for Phoenix Location and Yuma Location. We offer 401k and health benefits package along with PTO program. Send resume and references to apply email: email@example.com or fax (602) 547-0809.
3) Full Time Physical Therapist, Phoenix, AZ – As part of the east Phoenix metro area this full service outpatient clinic is looking for a talented, energetic and skilled staff therapist. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and work with a very diverse primarily orthopedic population. Great team environment, benefits and incentive opportunities. Experienced outpt ortho PT preferred but all candidates considered.
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume or C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call (602) 467-8617.
Many of you may unaware of all of the ways in which physical or occupational/hand therapy can help to improve your quality of life. If you find that you cannot do certain things due to pain, then it might be time to talk with your doctor or speak with one of our therapists to see if physical therapy is right for you.
Could you benefit from physical therapy? The following are a few of the common challenges our patients’ experience prior to beginning treatment.
• Inability to stand or sit comfortably for long periods of time
• Difficulty getting in and out of bed
• Trouble sleeping
• Difficulty getting dressed, preparing a meal or opening containers
• Inability to walk for a minimum of 20 minutes
• Trouble with balance or unsteadiness
• Unable to enjoy leisure activities
• Unable to interact with children or grandchildren
• Limited ability to participate in or pain during exercise
• Unable to work or perform job duties
• Difficulty going up and down steps or curbs
If you find yourself avoiding or in pain due to the most basic daily activities, hobbies or recreational pursuits relief could be found in physical therapy treatment. Physical therapy doesn’t involve medication or invasive procedures and it does not mask the pain or discomfort. Physical therapy is intended to resolve the issue, get you back to your normal activities and allow you to enjoy the things you love to do.
At STI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation it is our mission to get every one of our patients back to their work, their play and their life! We have a full staff of highly trained practitioners at eight convenient locations ready to serve you. There is no need to wait any longer, we strive to get new patients in within 24-48 hours. Call today to schedule your initial evaluation (602) 467-8698 or visit our website for more information on how we can help you. Medicare, AHCCCS, workers compensation, personal injury and most insurance accepted.
Strength Training Inc. (STI) is proud to announce the opening of a new physical therapy clinic in East Mesa. The 3,500 square foot clinic offers orthopedic physical therapy, athletic training, ergonomic evaluations and hand therapy.
Clinic Manager, Douglas Blaney P.T., M.S.P.T is eager to bring STI’s unique style of physical therapy to the Mesa community. “We are so excited to bring the benefits of STI’s quality of physical therapy to the east valley,” said Blaney. “Our upbeat and highly-skilled staff is ready to help east valley residents get out of pain and feel better faster.”
The new STI clinic is located on the A.T. Still University medical campus in Mesa, alongside other respected medical organizations such as Arrowhead Health Centers and The Orthopedic Care Association (TOCA). STI partners with Arrowhead Health Centers to offer patients full-service health care including family medicine, osteoarthritis treatment, pain management and more. STI’s partnership with TOCA ensures that patients receive the orthopedic surgical care necessary for specific treatment plans.
“We specifically opened our clinic next to these prestigious medical centers to ensure our patients receive the highest quality of health care,” said Blaney. “We look forward to growing in the east valley and helping its residents live healthier lives without pain.”
STI newest location now open on the campus of A.T. Still University in Mesa AZ located at 5845 E Still Circle , Mesa, AZ 85206 for an appointment call (480) 759-5200. The campus is located at Baseline Rd and Recker.
STI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation a division of Strength Training, Inc.(www.stirehab.com ) has immediate opportunities for a few talented and skilled physical therapists and assistants, hand therapists and clinical athletic trainers.
We are a locally owned and operated medical rehabilitation company that has been in existence since 1987. Our primarily orthopedic and industrial patient population and referral base is extremely diverse. Our staff consists of a team of well-trained physical and occupational therapists, athletic trainers, physical and occupational therapy assistants, certified hand therapists, exercise physiologists and rehab technicians.
We have a very diverse and dynamic service line that not only includes traditional orthopedic physical therapy and sports medicine but also hand therapy, industrial rehabilitation including FCE, pre-work testing and work-conditioning, women’s health, athletic training, sports performance and lymphedema program. See us on the World Wide Web at www.stirehab.com.
QUALITIES WE DESIRE IN YOU
- Self-starter and team player.
- Must be willing to work in multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Have two plus years of neuromusculoskeletal rehab experience preferred but not required. Newer talent happily considered.
- Willing to learn and become the best clinician you can be.
- Be willing to mentor, teach, coach and be mentored.
- We have positions throughout the Metro Phoenix area for full, part, flex and per diem physical therapists.
- Hand therapy specialist with CHT or ambitions to attain CHT. We have a diverse caseload including trauma and post-op cases. Need basic skills in custom orthotic fabrication. Flexible scheduling options available.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Above average compensation including incentives/bonuses, profit sharing, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and premiums for specialty certifications
- Full benefits including health PPO, dental, LTD, 401K and a host of cafeteria plan choices
- Paid professional association dues
- Paid malpractice insurance dues
- Accrual of paid time off (PTO) immediately upon hire
- Continuing education reimbursement
- A clinically and professionally challenging atmosphere with diverse caseloads that includes post-surgical cases
- Opportunity for advancement into leadership and management roles
- Mentorship program with skilled and experienced clinicians
A well established Phoenix area private orthopedic, health, fitness, performance and wellness company. We are growing and expanding and in search of some visionaries, innovators, and leaders.
- Physical Therapists of all experience levels
- Industrial and Functional Evaluators
- Hand Therapists PT or OT (CHT or Eligible)
- Certified Licensed Athletic Trainers
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
In return for your top excellence in service we offer:
- Highly competitive salaries, bonuses
- Signing bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Specialty certification premiums
- Path to leadership and managerial roles
- Generous continuing, education allowance
- Paid professional association dues
- Paid long term disability
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401k retirement
- Paid time off
- Paid professional liability
- Clinically challenging and diverse caseload
- Mentorship with experienced and skilled therapists and athletic trainers
HOW TO APPLY
Please email or fax your current resume and C.V., cover letter and references to attention:
Fax: 1 (866) 435-3495
We look forward to meeting you.