A well established Phoenix area physical therapy, health, fitness, performance and wellness company. We are growing and expanding and in search of skilled clinicians, visionaries, innovators, and leaders.
Full and part-time physical therapists and assistants of all experience levels to work with a fun and diverse caseload including sports, industrial, ortho rehab and home health cases.
- Clinical and facility managers, profit sharing and other incentive options available.
- Full and part-time home health physical therapists and assistants.
- Contract and per diem positions available for clinic coverage, home health visits or both.
In return for your excellence in service we offer these benefits to fulltime professionals:
- Highly competitive salaries and bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Premiums paid for CHT, OCS, manual certifications and other advanced training/education
- Flexible schedules
- Path to leadership and managerial roles
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Paid professional association dues
- Paid long term disability
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional liability coverage
- Clinically challenging and diverse caseload
- Mentorship with experienced and skilled master clinicians
Interested professionals please contact: Clinical Director email@example.com or fax (602) 547-0508
Current Job Openings
STI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation is currently hiring for the following positions and locations:
- North Phoenix
- Central / Downtown
- New Location: East Mesa
Athletic Trainer and PTA positions also available.
EMAIL your resume to: Mark Hyland, Clinical Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Hiring. Apply Today!
ABOUT US: Our practice specializes in outpatient orthopedic/musculoskeletal rehabilitation. As one of the largest independent non-physician owned private practices in Arizona, we currently have 9 locations with one soon to open in Yuma, Arizona. We have 30+…