ABOUT US: Our practice specializes in outpatient orthopedic/musculoskeletal rehabilitation. As one of the largest independent non-physician owned private practices in Arizona, we currently have 8 locations with one in Yuma, Arizona. We have 30+ successful years in the community and have built a solid reputation by delivering high quality results oriented rehabilitation medicine services. Our company has lead the way in sports medicine and rehab since our beginnings in 1983. If you have the passion for service and are looking for a solid company that is progressive, expanding and dynamic in the changing times then look no further.
* 8 clinic practice and growing
* 3 onsite operations
* Great mentorship from skilled practitioners for new grads and inexperienced clinicians
* CEU reimbursement including sponsoring of many in-house training opportunities
* Excellent facilities with top of the line equipment
* Great benefit package
* Competitive salary- based on experience
* EHR system
* Sign on and relocation packages available- negotiable on a case by case basis
* Path to management and leadership for motivated individuals
* Clinically challenging and diverse caseloads
It is very important to STi that each staff member we hire shares our philosophy of customer service at all costs. Important attributes for our practitioners include: humility, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to communicate the written and spoken word effectively.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
1) STi has openings for Full Time Staff Physical Therapist, Phoenix, AZ – As part of the Central Phoenix and North Phoenix area this full service outpatient clinic is looking for a talented, energetic, enthusiastic and skilled staff therapist. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and work with a very diverse primarily active orthopedic population. Customer service comes first at STi. Great team environment, benefits and incentive opportunities. Experienced outpt orthopedic PT preferred but all candidates considered.
2) Full Time Staff Physical Therapist, Phoenix, AZ – as part of East Phoenix clinic operations we are in search of a talented, energetic, enthusiastic staff physical therapist. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and work with a very diverse primarily active orthopedic population. Customer service always comes first at STi. Great team environment, benefits and incentive opportunities. Experienced orthopedic PT preferred but all candidates considered.
3) Full Time Staff Physical Therapist Yuma, AZ – We are expanding and need a staff out patient physical therapist. We are searching for a physical therapist to round out our staffing. Great position for a new graduate to learn from a top notch experienced team. Training will be provided to new staff in our philosophy of service model and all aspects of our practice. This position, though, not rural qualifies for rural based incentive pay and benefits.
4) Full Time Front Office Staff , Phoenix, AZ – We currently have an opening for a full time front office staff member duties include patient scheduling benefits authorization. Contact Susan at email@example.com
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume or C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call (602) 547-1836.
Now Hiring: CLINICAL AND SUPPORT STAFF
STI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation a division of Strength Training, Inc.(www.stirehab.com ) has immediate opportunities for a few talented and skilled physical therapists and assistants, hand therapists and clinical athletic trainers. Download STI Recruitment ABOUT…
Now Hiring. Apply Today!
Updated January 2014 ABOUT US: Our practice specializes in outpatient orthopedic/musculoskeletal rehabilitation. As one of the largest independent non-physician owned private practices in Arizona, we currently have 9 locations with one soon to open in…