Updated January 2014
ABOUT US: Our practice specializes in outpatient orthopedic/musculoskeletal rehabilitation. As one of the largest independent non-physician owned private practices in Arizona, we currently have 9 locations with one soon to open in Yuma, Arizona. We have 30+ successful years in the community and have built a solid reputation by delivering high quality results oriented rehabilitation medicine services. Our company has lead the way in sports medicine and rehab since our beginnings in 1983. If you have the passion for service and are looking for a solid company that is progressive, expanding and dynamic in the changing times then look no further. Find out more about STI at www.stirehab.com.
* 10 clinic practice and growing
* Great mentorship from skilled practitioners for new grads and inexperienced clinicians
* CEU reimbursement including sponsoring of many in-house training opportunities
* Excellent facilities with top of the line equipment
* Great benefit package
* Competitive salary- based on experience
* EHR system
* Sign on and relocation packages available- negotiable on a case by case basis
* Path to management and leadership for motivated individuals
* Clinically challenging and diverse caseloads
It is very
important to STI that each staff member we hire shares our philosophy of customer service at all costs. Important attributes for our practitioners include: humility, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to communicate the written and spoken word effectively.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
1) Full Time Physical Therapist Mesa, AZ – We are in search of an experienced physical therapist to provide clinical leadership and management responsibilities in an existing and successful rehabilitation facility. The facility is state of the art and includes a large award winning therapy pool. This is a great position for that seasoned and ambitious therapist who wants to advance their careers to the next level leading an energetic and enthusiastic team. The ideal candidate will be upbeat and positive about the current opportunity we have as rehabilitation professionals while being a solid communicator, leader and innovator who understands the current practice climate we are in.
2) Full Time Front Office Personnel, Phoenix, AZ – STi is currently seeking full time front office personnel for Phoenix Location and Yuma Location. We offer 401k and health benefits package along with PTO program. Send resume and references to apply email: email@example.com or fax (602) 547-0809.
3) Full Time Physical Therapist, Phoenix, AZ – As part of the east Phoenix metro area this full service outpatient clinic is looking for a talented, energetic and skilled staff therapist. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and work with a very diverse primarily orthopedic population. Great team environment, benefits and incentive opportunities. Experienced outpt ortho PT preferred but all candidates considered.
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume or C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call (602) 467-8617.